January 28, 2009

You Thought You Were Cold?

Well, this week it's (almost) Wordless Wednesday for me! I got these pictures through e-mail and was so impressed I need to share them. So, if you think you are cold where you are right now, look at these and then decide! Scroll all the way to the bottom for a couple of links with information about the pictures, taken at Lake Geneva, Switzerland in January 2005.



Snopes Link

Ice and Wind on Geneva

To look at more Wordless Wednesday posts, click here.

9 comments:

catsynth said...

It was quite cold (sub freezing) in China a week or so ago, but nothing like that!

Pretty Life Online said...

OMG!!!! Great catch for wordless... Mine's too hope you can drop by... Happy WW!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Holy Cow....thats an ice storm!!!
Great photos!

Unknown said...

Whoa! That is so cool looking!

Mama Wheaton said...

OK OK I will stop whinning about the cold for the rest of this winter(no guarantees for next winter).

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok, I won't bitch about the two feet of snow we're getting today.

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

I've seen that, but gee whiz, it's so very impressive.

Megan R. said...

Wow, those are really great pictures! I just got an email yesterday with pics from the antarctic....it's of waves frozen in mid air! Very cool to see!

Mimi said...

Well that makes me feel a little better about my Michigan weather!