January 17, 2009

Vacation brain - I has it

  • The Crayola Factory is not in fact a factory. It is a giant arts & crafts funzone. Which is really fun for 10 year olds, but not so much for 2 year olds, 30 year olds, or 50 year olds. Especially the later two, who really wanted to see ACTUAL crayons being made ala that Mister Rogers episode they never forgot from years earlier.
  • Being in a different house with no childproofing and too much excitement = daily tantrums.
  • I want a dog.
  • I think I discovered the definition of "tween". My 10 year old sister has an I-Pod that contains tracks from the following: Elmo, Sesame Street, Kidz Bop, Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, Rihanna, Britney Spears (Womanizer), and TI. GAH?!

2 comments:

Mama Wheaton said...

Why do you want a dog? I loved Mr. Rogers segments when you learned how they made things!

Mimi said...

Ha I love the tween music list!