January 12, 2009

I Can Hear You Breathing

I know you're out there. I just heard you suck in your breath and start to hold it, trying not to make a sound as you lurk there...

Well, knock it off! Today is Delurking Day! That means it's time for you to leave a comment and say Hi! I love all you guys out there who read, some of you I know, and some I don't. So, leave me a little note, introduce yourself, tell me how your day is going, or link to a favorite post you've written on your blog lately. Whatever! Just tell me you're here!

Thanks to Kimberly, Aimee, Maggie, and Mrs. Flinger for alerting me to this super-important blogiday.

10 comments:

Megan R. said...

I'm here, I'm here! I've been a bloggy buddy slacker lately. My lil guy has a wicked bad case of RSV, so I just don't have it in me for much of ANYTHING! i do love your google post though! I'm totally going to use that!

Mimi said...

Lurk,lurk!

Shannon said...

I would love for all my lurkers to out themselves! I know I have to have a few out there...

Kori said...

I don't lurk but I thought I would just say hi today!

Temple said...

Damn! And just when I got the PERFECT lurking accessory...the much acclaimed Snuggie! :)

Rachel said...

LOL ;-)
Hiya

Unknown said...

There's a term for that?! Awesome.
Lurkie-loos...at least they are reading...

Anonymous said...

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. But you knew that, right? :)

melissa. said...

I read your blog alot! My name is Melissa, and I'm Amy Moore's sister in law, I got her from a link on her page. Nice to meetcha!

Kimberly said...

Here I am! xoxo Hope your flight went well:)