January 12, 2009

Fun with Google

As I sat at my computer today, fumbling and stumbling around the internet and trying to come up with a good idea, which is somehow not happening, I decided to have some fun with google...

Rachael is the prettier version of Rachel.

Search: "Rachael is"
  • Rachael is the picture of health.
  • Rachael is Awesome
  • Rachael is going to get some rest tonight.
Rachael needs to learn to accept things even if she does not like them
Search: "Rachael needs"
  • Rachael needs a late night dessert snack
  • Rachael needs a miracle
  • Rachael needs to get a life and there is nothing funny about her, she is just simply annoying and too loud. (wow dude... I must suck)
  • Rachael needs numbers, because i got thrown in the pool at work!
  • Rachael needs your numbers cause she lost her phone!
“I’ve always had the dream since I was a little kid that I wanted to own my company,” Rachael said. “I wanted to be the big shot. I wanted to be the boss.”
Search: "Rachael said"
  • rachael said if the supers dont end it before may31st, hill can take the fight into the convention.
  • When asked if her feet hurt, Rachael said: "Listen, I’m a restaurant..."
  • "All in all," Rachael said, "it was the perfect way to play the game."
  • UCLA showed an interest in her before anyone else, Rachael said
  • "Well," Rachael said, straightening up suddenly, and with resolute courage
  • Here, Rachael said, "There is a community of belly dancers and I think it will catch on in time."
  • Rachael said: “I have got to just get on with things – there is nothing else to do."
Rachael is made of tiny little oompa loompa's.
Search: "Rachael is made of"
  • Princess Rachael is made of entwined wire points of 2 Swarvoski AB clear crystals topped with a freshwater potato pearl .
  • Rachael is made of win and awesome.
  • Rachael is made of carbon as she is a carbon-based being
How do you think Rachael feels at not being able to see her friend?
Search: "Rachael feels"
  • Rachael feels that pets often mirror their owner’s emotions and feelings and act them out for the owner.
  • It can also, at times, be difficult to meet sales targets and Rachael feels that sometimes these are set unrealistically high.
  • Readers may find out how Rachael feels about the fetish.
  • Rachael feels that she works too much to be an appropriate parent, and she has said that she feels like a bad mother to her dog on some days.
  • Rachael feels that she is always right, and defends herself to the death when someone tells her she's wrong.
  • With its regular in-and-out flow of kindly old people, Rachael's feels just like grandma's kitchen.
  • Rachael feels the work she does is worthwhile, and it is this type of. validation she finds extremely gratifying.
Yeaaaah.... have your own fun with google, then amuse me by leaving the best & funniest ones in the comments!

2 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

That is too funny!!!

I have been having blog block lately.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

haha, you did the work for me :)