January 29, 2009

Picture Tag!

Mimi over at Screaming Mimi tagged me with this picture tag game just before I left on vacation. Well, I'm home now, with my computer, so I am finally able to do it!

The instructions are to go to my fourth folder & pick out the fourth picture. No cropping or editing allowed, so here it is.


That's my husband Justin on the left, and his best friend Tim on the right up on top of Chuckanut Mountain a few years ago.

Now for the fun... tag four people to do the same!

Rachael @ Little Bites of Heaven

Jaci @ Ravings of a Mad Housewife

Mama Bee @ Mom to Bee

Scary Mommy

Looking forward to seeing their shots!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a gorgeous place!

Mama Wheaton said...

Was it a long hike? And did you take the picture? It looks like a wonderful view.

Unknown said...

Picture tag...don't think I've heard of that one.