December 4, 2008

THIS. IS. SPARTA! Ok, not really...

but it IS 300! That's right, this is my 300th post. In the past I've done lists to commemorate my 100th and 200th posts, but that is just TOO much for the higher numbers. So, how to celebrate...?

Firstly, did you SEE my comment count on Tuesday? Thanks to all of the SITStas over at The Secret is in the Sauce for a really fun day of commenting and prizes! I discovered some fun new blogs (because my google reader really needs to grow apparently...) and am looking forward to continuing to participate there! Also, WELCOME to all of you from SITS who might be reading this - I really hope that you enjoy my blog and will keep visiting!

Well, for the last few weeks, I've been doing Thursday Thirteens, and I like it. If you've been around for any length of time, you know how much I LOVE my lists. So, here is a list of my 13 favorite posts (so far)! Hope you enjoy them!


My Thirteen Favorite Posts by... Me!


1. My Future, My Hope
2. The Breakup
3. The Stepmom
4. Reading Terminal: A Piece of Heaven
5. A Moment of Failure
6. I Just Want to be ME
7. Ten Years Have Made a Huge Difference, and None at All
8. The Omnivore's Dilemma: It's easier to be ignorant
9. Prosthetic Scrotums and Other Things That Annoyed Me This Week
10. A Perfect Moment
11. I am Haunted
12. Mother's Day
13. TWO


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

This is my 4th time participating in the Thursday Thirteen - you can join us too! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Well this is how out of it I am...I read this post, and I'm sitting here thinking "it's Wed." Why is she doing a Thursday Thirteen on Wed.?
Duh...it's Thursday:P

Frizzy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. It's nice to meet you through SITS. They had a big day aye?! Too fun! Congrats on your 300th post. I'll be back to read more.

Kori said...

300 posts is AWESOME! So is that movie, BTW....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on #300!! I'll get there one day!!

Visiting from SITS, by the way and Merry SITSmas!