December 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Valerie over at It's a Wonderful Life tagged me!

So, I'm supposed to share 7 random or weird facts about myself. Since I already did honest/weird earlier this week, I'm gonna go with random on this one...

1. I am watching Desperate Housewives right now.

2. I read an entire book yesterday. It was "Dead as a Doornail" by Charlaine Harris. By the time I was done (like 1 AM) my eyes were so dry I wanted to pour a cup of water into them.

3. My favorite gemstone is the Opal. I think they are gorgeous.

4. I have four sisters. My oldest sister is 26, and we have the same biological parents. My second sister is 10 years old and my Dad and Stepmom adopted her when I was 18 years old. I fell in love with her at first sight. She lives in New Jersey. My other sisters are not sisters at all, and growing up will probably be more like nieces. They are the daughters of my Stepdad, who was with my Mom from when I was 5 until I was grown, and his new wife, Susan. One is the same age as Sam and the other is going to be 1 in January. Even though I'm not related to them by blood or even by marriage (anymore), in a way they're still my sisters!

5. I discovered a new blog. It's called Fuck You, Penguin. And I think it is hilarious.

6. I can't stand Gary Busey or Andie MacDowell.

7. I believe in ghosts.

Since I already tagged 7 people earlier this week, I'm going to just pass this along to anyone reading who wants it! If you do it on your blog, make sure to comment so I can come read your answers! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How crazy but neat about all of your sisters that are but technically aren't. I'm also off to check out the blog you love because that title is too awesome. :)