December 13, 2008

Snow

It's snowing. Seriously. I just looked out the window after I read a tweet from Anne-Marie about sledding with her kids tonight. Normally, I am ALL FOR snow, and would be looking forward to taking Sam outside in the morning since he won't have any memories of snow. BUT... my yearly book club holiday brunch is tomorrow. In Seattle. And if I have to miss it, I'm going to be REALLY sad. So, here's hoping that it won't be too bad in the morning for me to drive down there... sigh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, yah, snow is only good when the timing is right, like when you were already planning on sitting by the window with a cup of hot chocolate while wrapped in a big blanket anyway.

Unknown said...

Oooo. Good luck with that. I'm glad I got what I needed to get done before our snow hit yesterday.
But now that it's here, it needs to go away. At least by tomorrow. I have shopping to do!

Anonymous said...

I'm just hoping there's not a SNOW DAY tomorrow...even tho there's not supposed to be more snow here.

Temple said...

If you lived in Alabama and saw snow, you'd be rushing to the store to stock up on milk and bread! (I have no idea why we do this, but it is a Southern thing...)

Cynthia said...

It's snowing here now:P Not loving it:(