December 13, 2008

MidSeason Update: List of my watched shows


This list includes shows that are premiering in Jan that I plan to watch as well as shows currently on break.






24
30 Rock
American Dad
Apparitions
Battlestar Galactica
Bones
Boston Legal
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
CSI
CSI: New York
Castle
Chuck
Criminal Minds
Cupid
Desperate Housewives
Dirty Jobs
Dollhouse
ER
Eleventh Hour
Eli Stone
Eureka
Family Guy
Flashpoint
Flashpoint
Fringe
Ghost Whisperer
Grey's Anatomy
Hell's Kitchen
Hell's Kitchen
Heroes
House
House
In Plain Sight
Kath & Kim
King of the Hill
LOST - Wed Jan 21
Law & Order
Law & Order: SVU
Life
Medium
Middleman
Monk
My Name is Earl
Mythbusters
Numbers
Private Practice
Project Runway
Psych
Pushing Daisies
Raising the Bar
Reaper
Samantha Who
So You Think You Can Dance
Sophie
South Park
Supernatural
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Cleaner
The Closer
The Mentalist
The Office
The Simpsons
The Unusuals
Time Warp
Top Chef
True Blood
Ugly Betty
Weeds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love LOST!!

Anonymous said...

Um, I ::heart:: that you watch so many shows! I do too! (www.tivojunkie.com) but obviously I need to step up my blogging on the topic!