December 2, 2008

Heads or Tails: Shine


This week's Heads or Tails theme is SHINE, which gives me the perfect opportunity to SHINE a light on a few of my most favorite blogging ladies!

The boo-tiful Shana over at Utterances has bestowed upon me my very first ever blog AWARD! How excited am I? I can't really tell you, that's how excited I am! So, of course I am excited to pass the award along and share the bloggy love!
So, on with the ceremony. I would like to pass this award along to...

1. Maria @ Immoral Matriarch - Maria was one of the first people to ever comment on my blog, which of course made my day. She gave me a lot of good advice when it came to re-designing things and cleaning up. Not only that, but she writes her own BRILLIANT blog. Maria is smart, funny, and honest. She recently started up a review blog & an entertainment review blog, which I also enjoy.

2. Auds @ Barking Mad - Auds is just brilliant. She is an amazing writer and an amazing mother. She makes me laugh hysterically and cry at her honesty and the beauty of her words. She has the most gorgeous daughters - Megawatt & the Little Imp, and an adorable Goldendoodle named Casey that I'm totally jealous of.

3. Lotus @ Sarcastic Mom - Lotus makes me laugh. And she has a great rack. And a son with some of the craziest, most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen. And sweet skills with a camera.

4. Kori @ See Kori Rant - I love Kori's rants. She reminds me that even when things are crazy and not so great that there is some good stuff out there. Sometimes, it gives me strength to know that I'm not alone in struggling. Sometimes, it gives me strength to see that someone else has been through stuff, and still come out as an amazing woman and a great mother.

5. Loralee @ Loralee's Looney Tunes - Loralee is gorgeous, for one! Seriously. She is also funny, and she rants a lot, which is endearing to me. She's also a twin, which is sort of cool, right?

6. Miss Zoot @ Zoot - I am pretty sure that Miss Zoot has three of THE MOST ADORABLE kids in the entire world. Seriously. Her teenager is not only cute, but just about the best big brother ever. AND he gives book recommendations! Miss Zoot also likes the same kinds of TV and books and movies I do for the most part, and that makes me happy. She is also funny (do you see a theme here? I like to laugh...).

7. Bejewell @ The Bean - I think I actually discovered The Bean through Barking Mad, so there's another reason that Auds rocks. Bejewell is hilarious. She actually managed to do an entire month of NaBloPoMo posts that were entertaining. Seriously, I didn't have to 'mark as read' a single one of them. So check her out.

So to the award winners, here is what you need to do to claim your prize:

1.When received, you may post the Premio to your blog.
2. Link to the blogger you received it from.
3. Give it to 7 bloggers.
4. Link to those 7 blogs.
5. Leave those 7 bloggers a comment about receiving the Brilliante Premio.

To see more Heads or Tails posts, click here!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never been described as boo-tiful...Thank you!

I will be sure to check out your awardees.

Loralee Choate said...

This is really sweet of you! I'm blushing my head off over here. :)

Mamarazzi said...

hhhhmmmm no SITS here either. weird!

NoBS said...

I'm going to be checking some of these out. If you like humorous "mommy blogs", and it appears you do, I ran across this one the other day:

Freelance Mum

She's hysterical!

NoBS said...

I screwed something up in the HTML. Argh!

http://freelancemum.blogspot.com

And incase anyone is wondering, no, I do not know this woman. I just want to share some great humor!

Kristen said...

Merry SITSmas!

Hootin Anni said...

Congrats on the shiny new award!!

And your kids photos? They're dolls. Love the white/blond hair.

My HoT is posted if you'd like to stop by sometime soon.

Happy Tuesday.

Unknown said...

congrats on your bling! stoppin by to say Merry SITSmas

nikkicrumpet said...

Merry SITSMAS! I love Auds at Barking mad...so I need to check out the other ladies on your list!

Kori said...

Thank you so mcu, really, and you totally deserve yours.

Scary Mommy said...

Those are some of my favs, and you seem quite deserving too- congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww thanks so much! I'm totally flattered especially when I see who else is up there, and then there's little ol' me!

You rock Rachael...but I kinda think you already know that!

Thanks again.

P.S. Am still craving mint chocolate chip ice cream. Probably will for some time. *lol*