December 18, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Covet....


Thirteen Christmas Gifts I Wouldn't Say No To!


1. Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog on DVD

2. The awesome black & white sweater I saw at Lane Bryant the other day, but can't seem to find a picture of anywhere online including their website.

3. A new subscription to US Magazine.

4. The Dark Knight or Tropic Thunder on DVD

5. Keen Sienna Ballerina shoes in Port Royale.

6. A digital SLR camera with a macro lens and a telephoto lens.

7. A Target gift card that I can spend on whatever I want and not think about hubby or the boy.

8. A gift card to Michael's so I can try my hand at making mosaics.

9. Any of this bedding from Target.

10. A dog (okay I know we don't have room and it would be stressful, but I still want one!)

11. A massage from Ravin @ Atlas Chiropractic

12. A dinner at The Melting Pot

13. A couple of days/night without Sam!

What's on your WISH list for Christmas?


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


This is my fifth time doing the Thursday Thirteen - you should join us! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm gonna have to check out Thursday Thirteen. I wanted to let you know that I have something for you on my blog. Hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to go and check out Thursday 13 but like always, I forget!

Until then my one wish for this Thursday is for my Christmas tree to survive the kids, the cats, the dogs and the partridge in the pear tree through next Thursday.

Unknown said...

Right now, I have only one wish. No more f*&^ing snow!!!

Jennifer said...

My wish list:

1. A very boring and uneventful 2009.

2. Oh and a 24-70mm lens.

Anonymous said...

Sheets. I want sheets for Christmas.

Mia Celeste said...

Oh I love "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog"! Happy TT!

{K} said...

I'd take giftcards to Target and Michaels in a minute! And a massage sounds wonderful!

I hope you get all you're wishing for! Happy Holidays!!

Shannon said...

I wouldn't mind a few of those gifts myself ;)

I've heard of The Melting Pot, but have never been... we've got one opening soon, though! I told my hubby we'll have to try it!