July 6, 2009

Our "New" House

So, I've started packing up the house, and can't wait to move. We went out there the other day and I took a bunch of pictures, so for those of you who've been curious, here it is! I couldn't figure out how to make it display the captions automatically, so you have to slide your mouse over the photo when it's showing to see what it is. You can also click 'view all images' and it will take you to a page where you can see them bigger and see the captions.



WOOOOOOO!

8 comments:

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

Congrats on the new house!!! Love the beautiful stain glass window. Hope you have a smooth transition and safe move!!!

Maria @BOREDmommy

theUngourmet said...

What a neat place! I see why you're excited. :0) I love all of the wood.

Cynthia said...

Yay new house!!! Congratulations:)

Melissa aka Equidae said...

looks great!

Kori said...

Oh, wow. It is lovely, and I think it will be so good for you! I know the circumstances kind of bite right now, but it will be good.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

DANG! I'd be happy to move too!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

So are all the furnishings and whatnot staying? I would love to see pics of the house when you are all moved in and have your stamp on the new home.
It looks huge and gorgeous and I am coveting it mightily. Congrats!

Auds at Barking Mad said...

Rachael, it's adorable! I love the window dormers and the paneling. I'm so happy you guys are heading into a HOME where I think you'll be really happy!

Thanks for sharing all the pics!