July 22, 2009

Carry On My Wayward Son

I finally got around to watching the last four episodes of Supernatural and it is absolutely one of my favorite shows on TV. There is so much to like about it.

The chemistry between Jared Padalecki and Jenson Ackles is just awesome. I love how every season they are able to continue the monster of the week type stuff but they come up with an incredible storyline to span the season and the series. I feel like they've found a good balance in that you don't have to have watched the whole series to enjoy an episode and youi won't be totally lost if you miss an episode like what eventually happened with Millenium.

You may already know that I was a huge fan of The X-files and this show has things in common. People who worked on The X-Files also work on this one. Sometimes I like to think of it as The X-Files for teenagers. Or whatever. In any case, if you are a sci-fi fan, you should check it out if you haven't already, it's totally worth it!

Although I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that I now love "Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas. Here, take a look. If you are a fan, here's some great eye candy and awesomeness. Unfortunately none of the Season 4 Finale Opener vids on YouTube are embedable, so you'll have to click through. Supernatural won't be back until fall, so feel free to visit and watch as many times as you need to tide you over until then. Hehe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have Rock Band 2? This song is on there...

yogagrrl said...

You nailed why I love the show. Great music is a bonus but I like how the show treads the line of serious but not taking itself too seriously.

Hot boys are never a bad thing. ;)

Audrey at Barking Mad said...

Jared Padalecki is absolutely delicious in a eye candy sort of way. Have been a huge fan of his since the Gilmore Girls days.