February 9, 2009

WW Week One Update

2/5/09 Weigh In:
+/-: -1.4 lbs
Short Term Goal: 250 lbs (-17 lbs)
Long Term Goal: 150 lbs

Went to my 2nd WW meeting on Thursday, which marks the end of my 1st week. I lost a little over a pound! Well, it could just be water or other stuff, but I still feel good about seeing the number go down, even if it's a tiny bit. This Thursday is my first appointment with the Endocrinologist, so I'm really excited about that. I'm hoping that after I get on medication for the thyroid & possibly the PCOS, I will really be able to start losing weight.

One of my goals for the week is to work out at least twice. Next week, it will be more and I want to get up to exercising in SOME way at least 5 times a week, including at least 3 visits to the gym.

I will do a weekly update like this every week to allow me to post my progress!

3 comments:

Enz said...

Congratulations!!!

Trish said...

Way to go! It's hard to believe anything is actually happening, when you see the first few measurements. It isn't until it's past 10 pounds that it really sinks in that something is happening. (Actually, for me it wasn't until I passed 20 that I realized, wait a minute, that's a big gap...)

It's a good idea to post your goals and measurements with your updates. It keeps you accountable and reminds you of how well you're doing. I like to post graphs of my measurements, so I (and others) can track my progress. I like to use it as proof to disbelievers that YES I really AM doing something.

My graphs are here, if you're interested. :-)

Kori said...

I am over here doing the happy dance for you; way to go!