February 26, 2009

WW Week 4 Update

Current Weight: 263.6
+/- this week: 0
+/- total: -3.6
Short Term Goal: 250
Long Term Goal: 150

So, went to my 2nd meeting with my Mom this week. It's fun to be doing this together, it's just even more support and it is a fun shared experience. This week, my weigh in was flat. I didn't gain weight, which is good, but I also didn't lose anything.

I am staying within my points, and not using all of my weekly points. But I definitely slipped a little bit in the last week of eating enough fruit. I'm still trying to get used to the changes, and I know it takes time. I know I need to eat healthier foods, and definitely need to work more filling foods into my diet. I am also having trouble getting the 3 servings of milk I'm supposed to drink, so I bought some chocolate mix at WW and it is delicious.

I definitely need to exercise more, my goal last week was to go to the gym 3 times, and I only went once. My goal this week is to go to the gym at least 2 times and to do the Wii Fit 4 times. So we'll see how that goes.

Last night, Justin made pizza and it was delicious. He did the crust & sauce then put TONS of green peppers, onion and green onion on it then cheese and some pepperoni. It was a lot of veggies, and I'm not really used to that, but it was super good. I like it that we can still eat things we like, just with modifications.

Well, I need to go get ready and get Justin from work then go get Sam from the babysitter. I will make sure to do my updates on time!

2 comments:

Enz said...

Great that you're doing this with your mom....the support will be good for both of you!

Kori said...

More happy news....yay!