November 1, 2013

Thankful Day 1: Justin

I was inspired by a friend on Facebook to post something every day in November about something I am thankful for.  This feels like a good exercise to me, especially in the face of uncertainty and gloom that I've been in this year (more about that another day).  So, here we go!

Day 1

Today I am thankful for my husband, Justin, who has been home with Sam for 2 days and now is home with both kids since Danny is sick.  He volunteered to stay home because I needed to be at work this week, and I appreciate it so much!  It takes a lot out of him to be around people for hours and hours with no break, and I know today will be a challenge. But he is still there, taking care of them.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

This is a fantastic idea to list what we are thankful for. I will try it sometime too. I came in from NaBloPoMo. :)