January 26, 2012

It Shouldn't Exist.


  1. Dreadlocks on white people.
  2. Botox or ever injecting disease into yourself on purpose to be "attractive."
  3. Black licorice.
  4. Neuticals.
  5. Anything with anise.
  6. Truck Nuts.
  7. Axe Body Spray.
  8. Big Johnson T-Shirts.
  9. Scientology.
  10. Toddlers & Tiaras.
  11. Calvin peeing decals. 
  12. Almost every Pit Bull song.
  13. These song lyrics: "Shush girl, shut your lips Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips."  (FAIL, 3Oh!3...)
  14. El Caminos.
  15. The book "Get Married This Year: 365 Days to 'I Do'"
  16. Pants with words across the ass (especially in children's sizes).
  17. The movie "21 Grams."
  18. Mosquitos.
  19. Non Alcoholic Beer.
  20. YOU CHOOSE - What else?

4 comments:

Teri M said...

The Kardashian shows!!! 

My husband would disagree with you on the black licorice.  :)

Dawn Shew said...

Oh my. I really could have lived my whole life without knowing about Neuticles. 

My addition: those stupid diapers that look like jeans. WTH is up with that? Like America needs another reason not to put pants on their diapered children in public?

Ediehope said...

I hate El Caminos too. I wonder if I somehow instilled that in you.

Shannon Mateo said...

I don't know what a truck nut is....oooooh wait a minute are those the little balls that dangle from the back of those cowboy trucks?  WTF is a Neutical??????   I love love love black licorice.  And I like Pit Bull.  I agree with the rest though.  Other things that shouldn't exist: Hunters, headaches, and calories!