January 6, 2012

I did it! 50 Books in 2011 & goal for 2012

I'm really excited that I reached my goal of reading 50 books in 2011!  Here's what I read last year:



This year, I hope to meet the goal again.  I've updated my lists of books I've read since 2008 and books I want to read someday to link with my Goodreads account.  One thing I love about this is that I can click over and browse the covers when I'm not sure what I want to read next, and see what catches my eye.

What are you reading in 2012?  Do you have a goal this year?  Do you have any recommendations?  I have my Goodreads widget in the sidebar, and a short list of books I'm already planning to read this year:






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yay, you did it! This is the first year I've set a goal of books to read... I'm challenging myself to read 75.  I think I can do it!

You should read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Michelle Hodkin) and The Night Circus (Erin Morgenstern).  Those were my top 2 favorites I read last year.