July 27, 2010

Picture this...

I was looking through old blog posts on my totally defunct MySpace account and came across this meme I completed a couple of years ago. It was really fun, so I decided to do it again! If you get inspired to do your own, make sure to leave a link in my comments to I can come see it.

1. Go to photobucket.com (I'm not sure why they chose this, I used flickr this time).
2. Type in your answer for each question into the PhotoBucket search bar.
3. Only use the first two pages. Choose a photo to represent your answer.
4. Copy the html and paste it here.
5. You can only answer in picture form.

1. What is your first name?

Dr. Phil & Rachael Ray bake cookies

2. When were you born?

Earthquake in Avellino - November, 23rd 1980#2

3. What kind of car do you have?

tangle my ride


4. Where do/did you go to school?

DSC_5827

5. What is your favorite color?

Blue

6. Who is your celebrity crush?

James McAvoy

7. Favorite book?

The Time Traveler's Wife

8. Favorite movie?

Inside the Jurassic Park Visitor Center

9. Favorite vacation destination or place traveled to?

Dome of St. Peter, Rome, Italy

10. Favorite dessert?

Pecan Pie from Swissbake 02

11. What career would you like to have?

Paperback Writer

12. What are you afraid of?

Juan de Fuca Trail: Suspension Bridge

13. Favorite holiday?

HALLOWEEN TIME

14. Favorite animal?

Red Panda (16,000+ Views)

15. Favorite alcoholic beverage?

Another View of the Mojito from the Villaggio Terrace from Yesterday's Post

16. Favorite food?

una vera pizza napoletana, napoli

17. Favorite season?

Springtime ...  Infinity.jpg

18. Favorite scent?

Lilacs

9 comments:

citymouse said...

Are these all your photos? They're great... especially the one of James McAvoy (sigh).

Looks like a fun thing to do.

Stopping by from SITS.

Gemma said...

Such a cool idea!
I might just try that out a bit later :)

The Laundress said...

Wow. I remember this meme. I love the pictures. How cool is that?

I may do this one again....

Mama's Viewfinder said...

This looks like such a fun thing. I love the pictures you chose.

Stopping by from SITS

Unknown said...

Now that looks like a fun meme! I'm going to have to give that a try!

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea! I'm going to give it a whirl. Should prove to be fun!

Amy said...

This is so awesome! I gotta do this!

KC said...

That is so cool! I'd like to do one of those. Stopping by from SITS.

James (SeattleDad) said...

Amazing photos. Sounds like a cool Meme. Might have to do that.