July 13, 2010

2 Months - 7 Years - 31 Days

Danny is 2 months old. He had his 2 month well baby checkup yesterday and he is 11 lb 0.5 oz and 22 3/4 inches long. At his 2 month old checkup, Sam was 11 lb 1 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. They are EXACTLY the same size. It's weird. My Mom came over today and brought with her 2 pictures she'd printed out and put in a frame of Sam & Danny, both at 2 months old.

DSCF2792

IMG_4386

Sam had more hair, and his eyes are lighter now, but they were still darker at 2 months.

Yesterday was also Justin & my 7 year wedding anniversary.

36 Rachael Justin

There are about a billion things I could say about that. But it can all be summed up in what I told Justin the other night, after we'd had a little bit of a difficult day with a sick and whiny 4 year old and a 2 month old who wouldn't stop spitting up. I'm glad we're married. I can't wait to have adventures together. Even when things are hard, I love our life.

On Monday, I will be starting Probloggers 31 Days to a Better Blog program along with about 150 other people from SITS, using Blog Frog to connect! I am really excited about it and can't wait to get back to being really involved here.

Now I am going to go lay down. My Mom is here playing outside w/Sam and Danny's napping and my throat, eye, and ear hurt.

7 comments:

James (SeattleDad) said...

Wow, they really do look alike.

And Happy Anniversary to you too.

Young Wife said...

What cuties! Happy Anniversary!

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

Isn't it amazing how they can look so alike? Too and Boo looked identical at that age and now are barely recognisable as siblings!

tvchiq :) said...

aww--sweet pix..they're so cute....

and, Happy Anniversary..hope you had a nice day.. :)

Megan R. said...

You know what is crazy? Your kids at 2 months are the size of Carson when he CAME OUT!!!!

They are super adorable! And congrats on the anniversary!

Mrs. M said...

Happy Anniversary! Your boys are too cute, and man did they ever look alike as babies!! :)

Rachael said...

tvchiq - I accidentally ignored your friend request on Facebook before I saw the email that said it was from you! Send me another request so we can be friends!