January 26, 2010

As You Wish...

I know, I know, it was TOTALLY time for more belly shots. So, here they are. Let's talk about them and what is scaring me a tiny bit.

Here is a shot from a few weeks ago, when I was 23 weeks with Danny. Bonus, a cute Sam in the picture!

23 Weeks w/Danny

Here is the most recent belly picture. This is from last Saturday, the day I turned 25 weeks. I am wearing a different shirt, but you may notice that I am giant. I am not doing anything to make myself look bigger as far as I know, just standing there.

25 Weeks w/Danny

Now, do you understand why sometimes I am surprised when I catch my reflection in shop windows? Let's talk about why it's strange to me. Here are some photos for comparison...

Me with Sam at 28 Weeks, AKA 3 weeks beyond what I am right now with Danny:

28 Weeks w/Sam

Here is a picture of me with Sam at 31 Weeks...

31 Weeks w/Sam

Sam at 36 weeks...

36 Weeks w/Sam

And at 38.5 weeks, 1.5 weeks before I had him. Close to the biggest I got with him.

38.5 Weeks w/Sam

Do you see? Let's recap for a second.

Pregnancy Comparison

What the WHAT? How much bigger am I going to get? I already feel like my stomach is trying to become independent of my body sometimes. AND I STILL HAVE 15 WEEKS LEFT. Full size pics and the entire set of Baby #2 Ultrasound and Belly Shots are on Flickr here. This should be fun...

5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Wow - You probably just won't get much bigger for the rest of the time. :) Glad you are feeling better!

Kori said...

Well. Isn't that just insane? Just-wow. I imagine you are already having SUCH a hard time sleeping! Yet you are simply beautiful, you really are.

Enz said...

Oh gosh...I don't know what to say..I wanted to say I hope its all baby..but then thought if its that big now....

Every pregnancy is different, the baby could just be positioned differently.

Keep us posted..I love belly pics :)

Young Wife said...

Well...at least no one will think, "Is she pregnant? I shouldn't want to ask." Congratulations! Are you excited? Ready?

Mimi said...

I got much bigger, much quicker with my second pregnancy.