March 31, 2009

WW Week 9 Update

Current Weight: 257.4
+/- this week: -0.8
+/- total: -9.4
Short Term Goal: 250
Long Term Goal: 150

I was disappointed that I didn't get to 10 pounds this week, but the good news is that I will DEFINITELY get to it next week!! I didn't exercise enough last week because I was still a little under the weather and wasn't at home for several days, and went to a couple of birthday parties. I am happy that I did actually lose almost a pound despite all that.

It's a little discouraging that the loss is SO SLOW, but I have to try and be positive because even though it's slow, it's steady. I am getting bloodwork done this week to see how my thyroid levels are doing. When I talk to the doctor, I may ask about treatment for my insulin resistance and whether that would help me with weight loss.

Well, it's late and I should be in bed, so I'm going to head there now. I have more thoughts floating around in my head, so hopefully I'll be back before a week this time!

1 comment:

Kori said...

One of the things we say in AA is that we didn't get where we were overnight, so don't be surprised that we don't get where we want to be overnight. Good sound advice, I think. I believe you have much to be proud of anyway!