March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Yoda Cake, made by me and Justin for our nephew's 7th birthday party. I did the drawing, but he came up with the idea for how to spray the green for the head & give me a guide and helped decorate.

Just an awesome picture of my sister that I really like.

Justin & Sam at Check E Cheese last weekend. Sam was drinking ice cold Coke (hey, we had to distract him from the games long enough to eat something).

My sister and her boyfriend, both of whom visited Bellingham this weekend. I sometimes forget how much I miss her until she's with me again. I need to drive to Seattle to see her more.

To see more Wordless Wednesday posts, click here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome cake, you did a terrific job.

Great assortment of pictures, makes me miss Chuck E Cheese

Anonymous said...

looks yummy and very very creative!

Unknown said...

That is an awesome cake!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Unknown said...

What a cool cake! Great job.

My expressions LIVE said...

Great photos.

Maureen Hayes said...

I'm really impressed with the cake, I could never do that! The closeups of your sister and family are really good and it's touching how much you love each other.

My WW post is up at:

http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-inside-sunken-forest.html

Happy WW1

Kori said...

What a great cake! And I liked the profile pic of your sister, too, that is really neat.

Anonymous said...

brilliant cake!

Gabriel said...

Great work with the cake! And a very good WW post.

Thanks for dropping by!

My post...