March 21, 2009

It was the bear

So, I got an e-mail from Katie about a new product called Snuggle Creme. She offered a coupon to all of my readers for $2 off if anyone wants to try the new Snuggle Creme fabric softener. I wasn't sure if I was going to post about it or not, but then I went to the website and saw him. That bear. That holy-freaking-cow-its-adorable-AND-dancing bear right up there. So, I decided I would post. Because if this product makes my laundry as soft as this bear is cute, I'm sold! Click on the icon to get a coupon for $2 off, because who wouldn't want fresh warm clothes that smell like sweet almond!?

4 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh hmmm I haven't heard of this product. Creme? I might have to give it a try.

Mama Wheaton said...

Creme, I wonder how that works? Might give that a try.

Mimi said...

He is cute!

susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tomorrow I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥