April 28, 2009

Week 13 Update: FIVE PERCENT!

Current Weight: 252
+/- this week: -3.0
+/- total: -15.2
Short Term Goal: 250
Long Term Goal: 150

What. The. Hell.? Unfortunately I missed meeting this week because Justin got home from work really late that day and I couldn't call him to make him come home earlier because my cell phone crapped out. Sigh... Anyhow, I drove over there to at least get weighed, and I lost THREE pounds?? I didn't go over my points last week, but also didn't really work out much at all. Like, I got less than 10 activity points. My body is a conundrum.

So, that means I got my FIVE PERCENT weight loss this week! Plus 2 pounds! Which means that next week at meeting I'll get my 5% star and get to put my name up on the wall at the meeting center. It also means that I am only 2 pounds away from my short term goal of 250! How exciting. Reaching my first goal will be really cool, I'm feeling a sense of accomplishment again.

Well, I'm tired so I'm off to bed - I'll write more soon!

5 comments:

Kori said...

YES!!!!!! What wonderful, wonderful news; I am SO thrilled for you! And you are helping inspire me, too. I ate a wight watchers meal for lucnh yesterday (I actually quite like them) and thought of you, and although I walk already at lunch I am picking up the pace some, and woman, I am so F@*$ING proud of you!

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

You are doing GREAT!

Megan R. said...

Woohooooooooo! Yahhhhhhh for an awesome week!! Keep at it, you are almost at that first goal!!

Cher said...

congrats! Way to go! Sounds like you are doing terrific on your goal. Stopping by from SITS to say hi! Have a great day...and week!

emaleigh said...

WOW! Congratulations. Keep it up. Sounds like things are going well with the weight loss.