April 20, 2009

Week 11 Update

Current Weight: 254.4
+/- this week: -2.6
+/- total: -12.8
Short Term Goal: 250
Long Term Goal: 150

Why did I lose 2.6 pounds this week? NO CLUE. But I'm not complaining!

I started this post a week ago and then went on vacation to St. Louis to visit my Dad and little sister, so I'm finally finishing it a week later.

So... sorry about that lapse of posting. I lost 2.6 pounds last week. That's a lot. I don't really know why, but it was awesome. This week I should reach my 5% goal, 13 pounds. If I don't, it's going to be silly. Because I'll have lost less than .2 pounds. But I'm hoping. Meeting & weigh in is tonight!

Also, I started a new 3 months journal thing today (the ones they sell @ WW to track your food). I had only measured myself once - at the very beginning. They have you measure your upper arm, waist, hips & thigh. Here's what I discovered when I measured this morning:

Right upper arm
Start: 17.5 inches
3 mo later: 16.5 inches
Loss: 1 INCH!

Waist (1 inch above navel)
Start: 50.5 inches
3 mo later: 49 inches
Loss: 1.5 INCHES!

Hips (at the maximum width)
Start: 58.5 inches
3 mo later: 58 inches
Loss: .5 inch

Right Thigh (just below the buttocks)
Start: 31.5 inches
3 mo later: 30.5 inches
Loss: 1 INCH!

That's something concrete, isn't it?! Crazy. I'm shrinking. Slooooooooowly, but surely. I'll post again today or tomorrow with my week 12 update!

2 comments:

Megan R. said...

You are totally rocking my world! Go you!!! Did you have a hard time staying on the diet, while on vacation?

Holly said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! :)