July 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Flowers, flowers, flowers!

I love taking pictures of flowers. I am particularly interested in detail shots, which is one reason that I want to eventually (read: when we have money again) get a really good camera that will allow me to do super close up shots. In the meantime, here are some of my favorites so far. If you like any of them, you should click over and view them large size for better detail, they all link to Flickr.



That last one is probably one of my 5 favorite photos ever taken, which is saying a lot with the number of pictures I take...

For more wonderful Wordless Wednesday participants, clicky!

7 comments:

Snap Catch said...

nice one, perfect one for WW! Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

If these are any indication, you'll be taking some fantastic photos with your new camera/lens when you get it!

Princess Vien said...

great flowers..

Mine is up!!

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/07/wordless-wednesday-no10-with-goofy-and.html

Happy WW!!

Hootin Anni said...

WOW....what flower is the 2nd from the last? It almost looks orchid, is it orchid?

For some reason Blogger isn't loading some images as I visit, so my W W has a backup --two photobucket backup links in case my W W doesn't load with Blogger.

Happy W W, hope to see you visit with me today.

Rachael said...

1, 3 and 4 are Dahlias, 2 is a daisy, the one with the bee is a Queen Ann's Lace and the 2nd to last one is wild Foxglove, the last is a lily.

Cynthia said...

Holy moly...those are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are incredible. I think I need you to give me lessons. My pictures always focus on the wrong things and look all wacky!