July 26, 2008

Saturday Share #2

What's that? It's Saturday and you need something to do/read? Well, I have just the things for you...

  • Mrs. Chicken reminds us to listen, and to write.
  • Auds at Barking Mad makes the list again because she is awesome. Short but so sweet, this post made me cry.
  • Sue teaches us some tricks for easier parenting, and for an extra bonus check out all the comments.
  • Heather says it better than I do - Michael Savage is a brat. I wish her son Payton had a radio show, I'd totally listen to that. Maybe he could get Michael Savage's spot when he gets fired (oh, sorry, that was my dream world for a minute).
  • Lotus reminds me what life feels like sometimes, and why I am glad that I'm out of that place, but wish somehow I could help all those who are still in it. Give Lotus a big hug, she deserves one! Kthxbai.

If you are ready for a new game that will TOTALLY suck you in and you won't even notice that hurricane [your kids name here] is destroying your house, check out this awesome flickr sudoku.

Enjoy them, and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Crochetin Feonix said...

HOw was the dinner? Sorry I couldnt be there. Didnt end up having a sitter. But we will be there tomorrow tho.

Hope you had a great night :D

Anonymous said...

Awwww thanks for the links, and the shout out, again! *blush*

I have really enjoyed those other links. And isn't Mrs. Chicken great! I'm excited for her, to finally get that baby boy here and its not even my kid!

Cynthia said...

Hope you had a great weekend too!