July 29, 2008

An Exciting Blog-Day

Today is an exciting day for me. Firstly, I have been TAGGED. That is right, Auds at Barking Mad tagged me for the below meme. It's the first time I have done a meme, well, except that time I tagged myself, but that doesn't really count, right? Here it is:

What is your favorite quotable line from a movie? It's a tie. "If you're gonna eat like an animal, take yer food out to the barn." spoken by Sam Shepard in Prancer (you have to do it in the grizzled southernish voice too for maximum effect) OR "I was overwhelmed by the power of this place; but I made a mistake, too. I didn't have enough respect for that power and it's out now." spoken by Laura Dern as Ellie Sattler in Jurassic Park.

Who is the most famous person you've talked to? Bruce Campbell probably? I have also spoken to B.D. Wong, Bruce Harwood (Byers from the X-Files), and Al Franken. Who is the most famous?

How many bags/boxes of potato chips are consumed at your house per month? We don't really eat potato chips. Now tortilla chips, that's a different story.

What foreign food dish do you prepare from scratch and serve? I am ashamed to even TRY to answer this. What do you mean 'from scratch'...? I do not know this phrase. We make tacos a lot, but we use prepackaged seasoning. I do make some really good guacamole from scratch though!

What is your favorite section of the supermarket? The section with the cheesecake? Seriously, probably the bakery. I could eat myself sick there, and I always look at all the pretty pastries and cookies even when I am not buying.

What was your high school team's mascot and what were the school colors? Golden Eagles. Not bald, golden. Our colors were blue and gold. I was on the school newspaper, it was called the Eagle Eye.

I have never tagged anyone for a meme either. Even if I ever did one, I would feel presumptious tagging anyone. I think I might still be too chicken... no I'm not! I'm doing it...

Maria at Immoral Matriarch

Nap Warden at The Chronicles of a SAHM

OMG I did it.

P.S. I was also asked today to guest post on one of my favorite blogs next week, which just about makes me wet myself with excitement. Curious? You'll find out all about it next week!

No more post now b/c I am running through the living room waving my hands in the air.

No comments: