July 25, 2008

Haiku Friday: The Truth is Out There

Haiku Friday

For nine seasons and
One fabulous film, I was
FBI obsessed

My first viewing was
In a hotel room with Mom
We'd never seen it

Second season start
A man named Fox who wants so
badly to believe

I was a goner
Became a trekkie type, but
for this other show

Taped every showing
Later bought the DVDs
Rewatched full series

Loved Small Potatoes,
The Great Mutato, Bad Blood
and of course fluke man

I have been waiting
Since six months ago when I
heard of this sequel

Sorry, can't talk now
Off to see my favorites
Mulder and Scully

Is anyone else as excited about this as me?

To read more (and probably less dorky) Haiku click here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never seen an episode - i am a little embarrassed to admit that.

but i'm thinking your excited about this film like i'm excited about the land of the lost movie that's comin' out!!

Anonymous said...

If you are talking about X-Files (right?), I did watch quite a bit of it when I lived in Japan because there were only a few shows that were broadcast in English (now I'm sure everyone has cable, and it's different with the Internet), and X-Files was one of them. Also Alf and Small Wonder. Anyway, I really did get into X-Files, though not as much as you. ;)

Karen Coutu said...

My husband probably is excited about the new movie, but we haven't discussed it. He use to love the show and owns some of the boxed sets. I personally got creeped out by a lot of the plots, although I did see the first movie in the theater.

Cat said...

great now there are two movies based on tv shows that I had never seen an episode: S&TC and X-Files. Did I live under a rock?

Pam said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my "hairku" and my dd hair!! I admit. I am totally out of it and had no idea what you were talking about until I read the comments! Okay, going back to my blog now,where I don't feel quite so out of it!! LOL!! Good to meet you!

Pam`

Mom24 said...

I have never seen it either. I admit the commercial's looking pretty good. I hope you love it.

Honey Mommy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

I absolutely LOVED the X-files. I didn't know that there was a sequel coming out... wahoo!

ps. Have you hear the song "David Duchovny, why won't you love me?" by Bree Sharp? It is awesome!