July 14, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Newsflash!

I just read on TV.com that Jessica is OUT! Apparently she was injured last week and has withdrawn from the competition, which means Comfort has been brought back in for the time being. It will be interesting to see how she does this week with a new partner. Nothing is being specified about the injury. I'm not sad, I actually thought Jessica was going to go last week, although it does suck to get so far and have to bow out due to injury. Hm....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow!!! That is so awesome!! I wanted Jessica to go as well!! I mean, it's terrible that she was injured...but I felt her time was up a few weeks ago...Will managed to keep her afloat with his body.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! This is news to me. I guess I'd have heard sooner or later. Wow! Poor Comfort. She's going to have to go through elimination AGAIN!! (cuz really, she needs to go).