July 17, 2008

Tablecloths and Garbage Bags: Project Runway is back!

Yay! I love Project Runway. I haven't really decided who I like, as far as fashion, I liked Jennifer and Emily's things. For some reason I like Suede, but it had nothign to do with his designs. I might like Keith. I don't like the weird lion faced tan guy. I think I like Leslie too.

I was just reading in EW about Heidi's favorite challenges, and she mentioned the grocery store one, I'm I was really excited when I found out that they were doing it again and I'd get to see it.

When the one girl said she was nervous becuase other people had tablecloths and she wanted to be different, I was just like... why would you pick tablecloths then? It's CLOTH! Of course people went for it. Why was everyone so surprised by it?

My favorites: Paper towel dress, Oven Mitt/Pasta dress, Coffee filter/Marbled Vacuum Bag dress

Least favorites: Tablecloth/Meringue dress, Tablecloth/Doggie Bag Dress, Garbage Bag Dress, Shower Curtain dress/raincoat (hideous), girlicious indescribably ugliness

I don't know all of their names yet, so I'm just going by design for now.

Top 3: Solo Cup dress, Tablecloth/Kale/Tomato Dress, Coffee filter/Marbled Vacuum Bag dress

Bottom 3: Showercurtain raincoat, Garbage Bag Dress, girlicious indescribable ugliness

Winner: Kelly with her Coffee Filter dress!

OUT: Jerry. Too bad, but his outfit really did look like a serial killer would wear it to keep off the blood spatter.

Can't wait for more!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love me some Project Runway!