July 19, 2008

Saturday Share

Here are a few things I've found recently that I think are worth your while...
  • Head over to Casa Barking Mad and read Auds' take on motherhood and opinion. Specifically, other people's opinions and how it might be good to treat each other.
  • Visit The Bean for a reminder on what love means in life, how 17 years has taught her a lot about love, laughter, heartbreak and joy, and what it's like when the man you adore starts becoming dizzy, and waiting for anwers.
  • Try out Oh, the Joys and read about how our kids can bring us from the deepest fear and heartbreak one day to the most amazing pride and astonishment the next.
  • Head over to Sweetney's linkblog, which is one of the best things ever - she will search the internet and find awesome stuff so you don't have to - and view one of my recent favorite finds. Mmmm... bacon.
  • Head over to fourfour to watch a hilarious tribute to people who are not here to make friends.

Sam got up at 6 again today. That is WAY too early. I'm going to try and get hubby to take over so I might take a little nap... Otherwise I might stick a fork in my eye.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Good luck getting a nap:)

Anonymous said...

You really are amazing! Thanks for the shout out.

That post has been rattling around my head for a long time and it just needed to be written. It was like a good enema! Well not that I think enemas are good, not by ANY stretch of the imagination. But you know what I mean.

And wasn't Beej's post wonderful! It made me tear up. She's really one in a million.

Rachael thanks again for everything! You rock, mama!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! You said such nice thing! And then AUDS said such nice things! And now I'm all verklempt, goddammit.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I really don't know why I can't type a freakin' comment without at least one typo in it.
And P.P.S. Our little Bean is a Sam too. Best. Name. EVER.