March 27, 2012

Week 16: Another Milestone!

Current Weight:  227.8
+/- this week:  -2.2
+/- this round:   -22 (20 pounds!)
+/- total:    -40.1
Short Term Goal 2:   225.8 (10%)

Sorry for my weeklong absence here.  This week and next may be a little light to be honest.  Sam was sick all last week, then when I headed down to Seattle on Friday and didn't have to be taking care of kids anymore, my body just gave in and got really sick too.  Soooo... my fun weekend down there was still semi-enjoyable, but I also felt like ass most of the time, and am still slightly sick.  Now I'm starting to feel a bit better, but Danny spiked a fever last night and pretty much slept all day today and went to bed with a ridiculously runny nose tonight.  WOO!  By the time we all recover, it'll be the weekend and since next week is Sam's spring break and my Mom will be out of town, I'm not sure I'll get much computer time.  If nothing else, I'll get my weekly updates in!

So, I hit 20 pounds this week!  Which feels good... but looking at my overall number, which hit 40 this week, feels really good.  That means I'm within 10 pounds of my lowest weight loss.  Right after I had Danny I was -50 pounds, and when I hit that it's going to feel amazing.  Being sick did have a silver lining, I suppose... I don't think I would have lost as much if I hadn't been, though I still would have hit the 20 pounds mark.  I've only got 2 pounds to go before my 10% goal also, which is exciting.  My current BMI is 35.5, which is 6 lower than where I started.

Hm... that has me thinking about milestones that will be really exciting for me.  Hitting -50 will be one.  Then hitting 213.5 pounds, which is my 1/2way point to my goal.  Then, getting under 200.  When I hit 200, I'll have lost 25% of my total body weight.  Then getting under 180 because I hovered there for years and years.  I feel amazed even thinking that these things could really happen.  For non-weight goals, the biggest will be the first time I'm able to buy outside the plus size section - Old Navy anyone? 

This week, once I'm really feeling better, I'll try to get some exercise.  Between the mall and grocery shopping today, I got 2 hours of walking in.  I almost died from exhaustion afterwards, making me realize I'm not better at all yet.  No big challenges this week, date night tomorrow, but that's about it!

Starting Weight 1 (Feb 2009):  267 lbs
Starting Weight 2 (Dec 2011):  249.8 lbs
Starting BMI:  41.8

Weight Lost:  40.1 lbs
Goal Weight: 160 lbs
Goal BMI:  25.1

Short Term Goal 1: 237.8 (5%) - Met 1/24/12
Short Term Goal 2: 225.8 (10%)

Long Term Goal: 160 lbs
To Go: 67.8 lbs

1 comment:

misguided mommy said...

You are doing so good on the weight loss...ps I posted the give away...come enter