March 13, 2012

Week 14: Thinking About Exercise

Current Weight:  231.6
+/- this week:  -0.2
+/- this round:   -18.2
+/- total:    -36.3
Short Term Goal 2:   225.8 (10%)

Not a very big week.  I was happy to see a loss at all though because I had a crazy day of excess on Sunday.  It was my best friend's birthday and let's just say there was a lot of food/cake ingested.  And it was washed down with a lot of Lemon Drops.  It was a special day, so I just let it happen, because if I don't allow that kind of thing once in a while, none of this will work.

So, I was hoping to at least stay the same, and it's nice to lose a tiny bit.  If I do well this week, I may be able to hit -20 pounds next week!  We'll see.

I am thinking a lot about exercise.  Justin got me the Zumba game for the Wii, and it's pretty fun.  Now that Danny's sleeping later (knock on wood) again, I'm thinking about trying to get up at 6 and do that in the mornings.  Perhaps I'll try that in the next few days.  It's also a possibility that we may be able to get a gym membership through some extra computer work Justin's been doing.  That would be nice.

This week, challenges will be few.  Friday is usually date night, but Justin's going to be out of town, so I am not sure what the plan is yet.  Maybe I will just go out and have some me time.  Other than that it should be a pretty quiet week.

Starting Weight 1 (Feb 2009):  267 lbs
Starting Weight 2 (Dec 2011):  249.8 lbs
Starting BMI:  41.8

Weight Lost:  36.3 lbs
Goal Weight: 160 lbs
Goal BMI:  25.1

Short Term Goal 1: 237.8 (5%) - Met 1/24/12
Short Term Goal 2: 225.8 (10%)

Long Term Goal: 160 lbs
To Go: 71.6 lbs

1 comment:

Enz said...

Just keep chipping away. Every loss adds up.