March 6, 2012

Week 13: Slow & Steady Wins the Race

Current Weight:  231.8
+/- this week:  -1.2
+/- this round:   -18
+/- total:    -36.1
Short Term Goal 2:   225.8 (10%)

Another good week!  I used all my daily points but did not go over my weekly points this week.  I also got 19 activity points, which is great!  I think they recommend trying to get 14/week but I'd like to shoot for closer to 20.  I don't trade my activity points for food points, maybe if I ever get to the point where I'm in maintenance, but for now I would feel like I was wasting it.

I looked at my chart and I am ahead of where I was last time around.  I am so close to being 20 pounds down, and that will be a milestone that really feels like something to me.  I lost a point this week so I now have 36 daily points instead of 37.

This week I got Zumba 2 for the Wii!  I haven't tried it out yet, but I am really looking forward to it!  I did buy some Girl Scout cookies today, because I can't really deny myself those.  I just have to make sure I moderate - really one at a time is the best way.

Challenges this week will be date night on Friday and Book Club/Birthday Party on Sunday.  I'll save up my weekly points and Sunday I'll just eat a light breakfast.  I'm going to try to get activity at least 3 days, but ideally 4.

Starting Weight 1 (Feb 2009):  267 lbs
Starting Weight 2 (Dec 2011):  249.8 lbs
Starting BMI:  41.8

Weight Lost:  36.1 lbs
Goal Weight: 160 lbs
Goal BMI:  25.1

Short Term Goal 1: 237.8 (5%) - Met 1/24/12
Short Term Goal 2: 225.8 (10%)

Long Term Goal: 160 lbs
To Go: 71.8 lbs

1 comment:

Enz said...

 Consistency is good! Are you still doing the old plan?