March 20, 2012

Week 15: Short but Sweet

Current Weight:  230
+/- this week:  -1.6
+/- this round:   -19.8
+/- total:    -37.9
Short Term Goal 2:   225.8 (10%)

This is going to be short because Sam has been home sick for the last two days and I'm tired and haven't been getting enough sleep.  I lost 1.6 pounds somehow this week even though I went over my weekly points and didn't do a ton of activity.  I think I'm a little sick too, so my appetite hasn't been huge the last couple days, so maybe that's why.  Who knows, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I just need to go down at least 0.2 this week to hit -20 pounds!  An exciting milestone, and last time I didn't hit -20 until week 20/21, so that's kind of awesome.

Challenge this week will be my trip to Seattle this weekend, freedom from kids, eating out etc.  I also plan to do a lot of walking though.  I am crossing my fingers that the weather will actually be nice like the weather reports say so I can go to the zoo on Saturday, which will most likely be a good 3-4 hours of walking around.  If I fit in some walking on Friday, I should be pretty good.  Even if not, I am willing to accept however it turns out.  I only get to go away on a mini-vacation like this twice a year, so whatever happens I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

Starting Weight 1 (Feb 2009):  267 lbs
Starting Weight 2 (Dec 2011):  249.8 lbs
Starting BMI:  41.8

Weight Lost:  37.9 lbs
Goal Weight: 160 lbs
Goal BMI:  25.1

Short Term Goal 1: 237.8 (5%) - Met 1/24/12
Short Term Goal 2: 225.8 (10%)

Long Term Goal: 160 lbs
To Go: 70 lbs

2 comments:

Kori said...

You are so awesome! We (i) am working on some weight loss goals and better health in general, so I am glad to be able to read about your successes and learn from you. Big hugs, I sure hope Sam starts to feel better!

Ashesela said...

You are doing awesome!!! :D  I really hope that you two feel better !!!