October 5, 2011

P.S.

Hey Sam, there are a couple more things I remembered that I wanted to write down.

When we play Mario brothers and you get a sparkling invincibility star, you call it a DISCO star.  You call him disco Mario while he has it, and I love that.

You peed in the potty at school for the first time on Monday, and I am so proud of you.

You tried to give Danny a time out yesterday because he threw a napkin at you.  It didn't work.  But it was sort of funny.

This conversation you and Daddy had the other day:

Justin: Sam, are you going to be a computer hacker when you grow up?
Sam: No, I'm not going to be a computer hacker.
Justin: What are you going to be when you grow up?
Sam: I'm going to be Grandma Edie's Dad.
Justin: Her Dad?
Sam: Because her Dad died.
Justin: But what are you going to do for a job?
Sam: I won't have to have work. Paul will work.

I love you.

No comments: