October 18, 2011

Let's enjoy stuff together

I feel like sharing some things I've been enjoying.

Casey Mullins - Do you read Moosh in Indy?  It's one of my favorite blogs.  Lately, Casey has been posting about her two daughters and the relationship they have.  I LOVE sibling love, and Casey captures it so well.  I dare you to try and look at these pictures without crying.  Seriously.

This & That - My friend Liz is one of the most amazing people I know.  She is compassionate, kind, generous, and ridiculously talented at crafting and creating.  She recently started this blog, and I've found it quite inspiring.  You should check it out, it's always good to be inspired.

Girl's Gone Child - I have been reading this blog for a long time, and even got to meet Rebecca Woolf when she came to town touring for the books he wrote.  She just had twins, and it has just been awesome to read about her journey.  I think her family is amazing.  You might like her stories.

Bad Lip Reading - Brittany posted this on her blog last Sunday.  It is hilarious.  I especially like the Michael Buble video.

That's all for now.  What have you been enjoying lately?

1 comment:

Liz said...

awww.... thanks Rachael :-) Hugs.