April 4, 2011

Uninspired

I'm feeling uninspired as I sit here listening to Danny scream in his crib. I don't get why he can be sound asleep before we put him in and and soon as we set him down he starts wailing. Cry it out sucks. I have PMS and I totally feel like crying too, little dude.

Justin and Sam are in the living room playing Lego Batman. Before this, we watched The Phantom Menace, probably only the 2nd time I'd seen it since it was in theaters. We've been playing a lot of Lego Star Wars so I've been exposing Sam to the movies a bit.

This morning my sister and her boyfriend came over. He's a farmer so he brought us a ton of potatoes, delicious bacon, and eggs. We made blueberry pancakes, then they played with Sam outside and hung out with us for a few hours. It was a good day, but I feel really tired. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, staying up too late to hang out and watch TV with Justin. Last night we watched TV and played WordFeud with each other. He won both games. The second one, I was way ahead, but he played a couple of good words.

Justin still seems sort of sick from his Strep relapse last week, and I feel fine except my throat feels slightly off. This week is Sam's spring break, and on Thursday we're going to go to Woodland Park Zoo, so I'm looking forward to that.

I tried to think of something to inspire me, but it just didn't come today. I looked back at my blog posts from this time of year for the past 5 years to see if there was anything interesting. There was not really anything that made me spark. So, here's what my life is like right now. Maybe in four years on April 4 if I feel uninspired again, I'll read it. But I'm not sure it will help.

1 comment:

Enz said...

Some days are like that. Some days you just need to focus on you. And that's just fine...we'll be here whether you are inspired or not :) Hugs.