October 23, 2008

My Horrible List

So, I was thinking that if I am going to be writing about my TV Shows, I should make a list of the shows I watch. I'm pretty sure this is a comprehensive list...

On Now

American Dad
Bones
Boston Legal
Chuck
Criminal Minds
CSI
CSI: New York
Desperate Housewives
Dirty Jobs
Dirty Sexy Money
Eli Stone
ER
Family Guy
Fringe
Ghost Whisperer
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
House
Kath & Kim
King of the Hill
Law & Order: SVU
Life
My Name is Earl
Mythbusters
Numbers
Private Practice
Pushing Daisies
Samantha Who
Supernatural
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Mentalist
The Office
The Simpsons
Time Warp
Ugly Betty
Worst Week

Not On Now

30 Rock
Battlestar Galactica
Eureka
Flashpoint
Hell's Kitchen
Law & Order
LOST
Medium
Monk
Project Runway
Psych
So You Think You Can Dance
The Cleaner
The Closer
Top Chef

Go ahead and laugh at me.  It's just what I do.

No comments: