November 10, 2008

Petite Update: Bankruptcy & MRIs

Just wanted to stop by and post a quick updated. I'm dropping Sam off at a friend's (I have such awesome people around me) in 10 minutes, then Rob and I are heading down to the hospital in Seattle to see Kira again.

She's doing fine, had an MRI this morning and I assume we'll find out about the results when we get there. Her sodium was up to 120 last night, which is good. I haven't gotten any info on test results from today. Thank you so much to all of you who have offered your thoughts and prayers to us. It means a lot to me, and I know it helps.

On another note, Justin and I had our bankruptcy hearing this morning and she declared no assets, which means that they dissolve everything and we don't have to give up any of our possessions to the court. I'll be posting more about that later on when I have a little more time for actually thinking about what I'm writing.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Continued thoughts and parayers for your sister, and am glad to hear she is doing better. Also glad the bankruptcy hearing went well; when I went to do mine after one of my ex's creditor came after me, I found out that I couldn't decalre it-my debt to income ratio was too high. So I have been having my wages garnished at 25% for the last, oh, 8 months, which is really hard and scary. I hope this goes through and you guys will be so much better off!

Crochetin Feonix said...

Def sending up some prayers for your sis Rach! Glad she is getting better!