November 20, 2008

13 Questions I Have This Week


Thirteen Random Questions about LIFE


1. Why did God create babies and toddlers with oversized, hard heads, and parents with soft noses full of nerves in the perfect spot to be headbutted?

2. Why did it take me 7 days to call Unemployment and not get hung up on because they were 'too busy'? At least they were really nice once I got through.

3. Does anyone else find it weird that we're getting some kind of economic stimulus thing, but we owe the government like $20,000 for last years taxes?

4. How am I going to manage to read 10 more books before the end of 2008? My goal for this year was to read 50 books, and I still really want to try and get it done!

5. How can Pecan Pie be so delicious? It's my birthday month, so I'm eatin' it.

6. When did I become an adult with a husband, a two year old son, and no money?

7. Why are my son's elbows and knees so pointy?

8. How does he manage to dig those elbows and knees (and his chin and toes and heels) into me while we're playing and give me bruises all over?

9. Why do I keep letting him do it even though it hurts me? Well, how could I NOT play with him with THAT smile?

10. Why are my cats so annoying? They are such beggars!

11. Will anyone care when they find that every Christmas present they get from me this year will be homemade in some way?

12. When will I finally get to go get another tattoo? I'm hoping maybe this can be my birthday present from hubby...

13. Where will I be living in a year?


This is my 2nd time doing the Thursday Thirteen - you can start now! Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, have you tried audio books? I find it a nice company when I'm doing laundry. :)

Anonymous said...

Good questions. When you find the answer to #1 let me know. I don't think my nose can take another hit.

Your goal was to read 50 books right? They don't have to be novels. Read some children books to your toddler, those should count right?

I love pecan pie, I'm gonna have to get my mum to make me some.

I've been asking myself #12 for about a year now.

Anonymous said...

I like your questions! =) Good luck on the 50 book goal, I agree about the audio books and the children books. You'll finish 10 in no time!

Anonymous said...

I don't know the answers to any of those, but the questions are very interesting!

Unknown said...

tattoos are cool. I want another one quite badly as well but since I am already hounding My Beloved for that camera...one thing at a time...

Geriatric Nursing said...

Nice list. Pecan pie is one of my favorites also along with pumpkin and cherry.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving .