August 23, 2008

Saturday Share

It's that day of the week again. Put on your readin' glasses and get to work...

  • Lotus at Sarcastic Mom makes me smile.
  • Shannymar at The Mommy Project touches my heart and makes me cry, and it all starts with a dream.
  • Maria at Immoral Matriarch shares with us about her beautiful daughter and how painful motherhood can be sometimes.
  • Catherine at Her Bad Mother breaks my heart with a pretty perfect post.
  • Jen at Absolutely Bananas has one of the best pictures I've ever seend. Read the post, you'll be rewarded at the bottom.
  • Jill at Woah, Mama celebrates her baby's sixth birthday! Happy Birthday Kylie!
  • Crystal at Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper reminds me of that Friends episode where Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking to me, Rachael. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Rachael, those posts are wonderful! And especially Jen's. I have not laughed in a long time, but when I got to the end of the post, I busted out in loud giggles at that picture!

Also, I found HBM's post to be both heartbreaking and so wonderful.

Bananas said...

Hey thanks for the link and for the great list! Off to read the others...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! Sorry I'm slow on the return! ; P