August 16, 2008

Saturday Share

Happy Saturday! I am sad because I've only got 3.5 days of vacation and visiting left. I'll have guest posters on Monday and Tuesday, but here are the best of the best from this week.
  • Start with this post, then read the rest of the posts over at Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper this week and read about how Crystal's daughter losing her Nintendo DS has started an awesome movement.
  • Visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom to read some great advice for living life.
  • Maria reminds me why I love to watch siblings at Immoral Matriarch.
  • Britt at Fluent Brittish finally gives me proof that I am not alone.
  • Auds at Barking Mad opens up about being THAT Mom and touches my heart.
  • Heather at Queen of Shake-Shake is watching her boy grow up.
  • Y at Joy Unexpected talks to God.
  • And, as always, Sweetney helps us laugh with her linkblog - Cakes and McCain.
Have a great weekend, and as always - happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help.

James McAvoy..... Mmmmmmmmm!