September 5, 2010

Weekly Winners

Weekly Winners is the creation of the beautiful Lotus of i am Lotus (aka Sarcastic Mom). She takes amazing pictures that I'm often jealous of, and her son Braden totally reminds me of my little boy - both the big blue eyes, and the attitude! Here are my winners from this week (click to see full size).

Smiles

IMG_5116a

Prickly

IMG_5125

Majesty

IMG_5190

Happy

IMG_5206

Playing

IMG_5282

Three Generations

IMG_5297

Playground

IMG_5314

Down? Up!

IMG_5322

Runt

IMG_5367

Tails

IMG_5407

Clinic

IMG_5419

No Diving

IMG_5412

To see more weekly winner photos, visit i am lotus.

11 comments:

Comfy Mom said...

Love the sunlight on Majesty

Donna Mysweetthings said...

Love that little runt! And Majesty is amazing!

twesely said...

oh, wow, LOVE majesty.

Lotus / Sarcastic Mom said...

Oh, goodness. The Clinic photo kills me with the blue eyes and the hand chewing!

And I LOVE Majesty. What a beautiful shot and flare.

Jen said...

I love the perspective here, you got a great shot of a buffalo! thanks for your comment, means a lot :)

adriel said...

wow, your baby boy looks so much like you in that first photo. what a doll! also, i really LOVE the "fleet" photo below. what a winner!

Corina Fiore said...

Smiles, Majesty, playground, and Clinic. Perfect. Beautiful.

Liza (blahggy) said...

Look at that little runt! And the No Diving is hilarious. I love that the adult is just standing there watching. Well, presumably he/she is watching.

Denise said...

That buffalo shot is fantastic. The sunrays adds to it beautifully.

Also, those smiles make me melt!!

Asouthernfairytale said...

LOOOOVE the sunlight shot.
They're all magical in their own way ;-)

Tara R. said...

Smiles is so sweet, a wonderful smile!