September 23, 2010

Prayer Request List Update

It has been a while since I updated my Prayer Request List, and I came across a couple of things this week that made me feel like it was really time.

Today I added these items:

~ I have not been a regular reader at Unknown Mami, but stumbled across her blog last week through a blog hop. After reading her post, I knew it was time to update my list here. Mami found out last Monday that her 17 weeks along baby may not be growing kidneys. As of this Monday, things have improved somewhat - there is a bladder and at least one kidney seems to be developing. Please pray for peace for her mind, and for her baby to get in gear and develop everything it needs to be born healthy & live.

~ Casey from Moosh in Indy is pregnant! I know how hard it is to go through infertility, and pregnancy after infertility. Please pray for a happy & healthy 9 months for her.

~ Amalah is one of my favorite bloggers. She found out recently that her Dad has cancer. Aggressive cancer. I have never had to deal with a parent being seriously ill, the closest I've come was my Dad's car accident last year. I have watched my parents go through losing their parents, and I can't imagine experiencing it firsthand. Please pray for Amalah, for her Dad and her Mom, and for comfort for them all.

As always, my full list is located here. Please let me know in the comments if you need prayers, if you know of someone who does, or if you can point me somewhere online where they're needed. It doesn't matter about religion, just about putting positive energy and thoughts out there and caring for one another.

1 comment:

Adventuroo said...

I love the idea of doing a prayer request list from people around the web. Looks like you made some good choices. I'll be thinking about and praying for them as well. :-)