June 29, 2010

I Love My Family

Last week my Aunt Becky was in town visiting from Atlanta, GA. We had so much fun hanging out, and of course it was wonderful to introduce Danny to her and for her to see how big Sam has gotten - last time she saw him I think he was about 2 1/2 years old. On Tuesday we went down to Seattle for a really fun day at Woodland Park Zoo. Justin got part of the day off to join us, and my sister Kira and her boyfriend Joe took the day off and hung out as well. We had an amazing day at the zoo with absolutely beautiful weather, then hung out at Kira and Joe's apartment for several hours and had dinner. Aside from a somewhat tense hour where Danny cried a lot (which I wrote about yesterday), it was a wonderful time and a great day. Here are my favorite photos from the day. As always, click to see full size.

Tiny tootsies.

IMG_4200

Sam, Kira & Joe at the penguin pool.

IMG_4208

Kira and Sam ride the carousel.

IMG_4223

You know how sometimes you inadvertantly take a photo then when you see it totally fall in love with it? Despite the fact that it's blurry, I absolutely love this picture of my sister.

IMG_4231

All of us! My Aunt Becky has the sunglasses and the other woman with long hair is my Mom, Edie.

IMG_4256a

Justin & Danny

IMG_4267

I love the light in this picture. Kira, Joe & Sam playing sock puppets.

IMG_4276

I love my family!

1 comment:

James (SeattleDad) said...

I love visiting with family. Looks like you all had a great time.

And Danny is a handsome boy.