April 15, 2006

Ninth Month Pregnancy Reflections

Girl or boy? Now that I've gotten to know you, I think you will be a:
I already know you're a boy, and I had that feeling from the start. Somehow I knew it.

My favorite names for you are:
Sam - your name! But I am sure that lots of nicknames are to come. Now mostly I just call you little guy.

The strangest name someone suggested is:
Since we've had names picked out for so long, we didn't get many suggestions.

The most useful advice I've received is:
Well, it's not something that has been said out loud, but the most useful advice I've picked up from friends through observation is to take you places while you're still little and sleepy and not running around! Also, to let everyone who offers to help me do exactly that! I plan to have people around so I can get some sleep, and so that Justin and I can go out and have 'mommmy and daddy' time without baby.

I can't wait for your birth because:
I am so excited just to meet you! You have been living inside me for so long, I already know you, but I can't wait to see what you look like and have you look into my eyes and see me.

At this month's prenatal visit, I learned that:
I've had three visits this month. I'm actually gaining weight now (9 pounds in the last month), and everything is good at every appointment. At 39 weeks I'm progressing, albeit slowly, and we're all getting ready for you to come!

No comments: