February 16, 2009

Stupidest Post Ever

Well, I'm really tired. I had an exciting weekend, but haven't had time to write about it yet. I promise there will be an actual, good post tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite stupid jokes for your entertainment....

What did the Zen master say to the hot dog vendor?

Make me one with everything.

__________

Why can't a bike stand on it's own?

Because it is two tired.

__________

Why couldn't the pony talk?

Because he was a little horse.

__________

Did you hear about the guy whose left side was cut off?

He's all right now.

__________

What did the grape say when it got stepped on?

Nothing, but it let out a little wine.

__________

And, one of my favorites:

A piece of rope walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "We don't serve your kind in here! Get out!".

The piece of rope, dejected, walks outside. He looks around and gets an idea. He ties himself in a knot and toussles his hair.

He walks back into the bar, and the bartender says "Hey, aren't you the same piece of rope I just kicked out of here?"

The rope looks at him, and says "Nope, I'm a frayed knot!"

4 comments:

Megan R. said...

haha, so dumb they are funny! I used to LOVE this joke when I was little, I thought it was hysterical:

A guy walked into a bar.

.....

It hurt.

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

I think the toddler would LOVE these. I'll share them with him

Chris said...

*rolls her eyes and promises to come back tomorrow*

LOL - Okay... I thought they were actually funny. Don't tell anyone.

Unknown said...

Holy crap! Where did you get these jokes? You've been talking to my kids, haven't you?